This is great! I am sure there are many other brides in the Fresno and Clovis area who have said yes lately! Congratulations and we are here to help your plan your Fresno Wedding or Clovis Wedding. You will find all you wedding vendor needs right here at Fresno Weddings!
- 8 Questions You Must Ask a Wedding Vendor Before Booking Them…. (musicexpress77.wordpress.com)
- The importance of a wedding dj! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Choosing the right wedding music (musicexpress77.wordpress.com)
- How to Plan a Sophisticated Wedding Banquet (musicexpress77.wordpress.com)
- I said “Yes!” (musicexpress77.wordpress.com)
It’s official, J and I are engaged!
I still get a big, goofy smile on my face when I say that sentence. I have been in la-la land planning, dreaming the perfect wedding.
I hope to share ideas and DIY projects that we will be incorporating into our wedding. So far, I’ve ordered a few items from Etsy. A lovely save-the-date sign from ArmyMOMOfTwins for our engagement photo session and because her signs were just too hard to pass up I also ordered a Mr. and Mrs. sign for our reception chairs. Check out the save-the-date sign here and the reception chair signs here.
I had a hard time deciding which projects that I wanted to make myself and which ones I would order from Etsy or have someone else do. I finally reached a decision maker that was too hard to argue with… If it is going to…
View original post 85 more words